SWITCH is located on Treaty 6 Territory and Homeland of the Metis
1528 20th Street West Saskatoon, SK S7M 0Z6
Hours and Location
Please Note: SWITCH is currently offering modified services due to COVID-19 precautions:
- Drop in clinical services are available (medical/social work cases only at this time) on all regularly scheduled shifts.
- Programming and childminding is currently on hold until further notice.
- We are still addressing food security for as long as safely possible by preparing take away meals to distribute to community members on regularly scheduled shifts.
SWITCH is privileged to operate out of the Westside Community Clinic at: 1528 20th Street West.
SWITCH Clinic and Programming:
- Monday from 5:30-8:00pm
- Wednesday from 5:30-8:00pm
- Saturday from 12:30-3:00pm
SWITCH Volunteer Shifts:
- Monday from 5:00-9:00pm
- Wednesday from 5:00-9:00pm
- Saturday from 12:00-4:00pm
SWITCH Spring/Summer Schedule:
- April, SWITCH operates Monday and Wednesday evenings only (same hours as above)
- May, June, July and August, SWITCH operates Wednesday evenings only (same hours as below)