Completion of the General Orientation is a prerequisite for the creation of a volunteer account. General Orientation dates can be found in the Volunteers tab.
How to sign up for shifts using the scheduler
- Click the button below
- Choose your volunteer/mentor category (What volunteer category am I? What is a mentor?)
- Login using your First Name and Email. You will also be able to preview the shifts available to the category you selected but you will not be able to register for shifts until you enter your First Name and Email.
- Select all the shifts you would like to volunteer on, and then click ‘Sing Up To Volunteer.’ You will receive a confirmation email.
More detailed instructions can be found in the Volunteer Local Instruction Manual – April 2023
How to check your shifts (3 Ways)
- Email: You will be able to see which shifts you have registered for in the confirmation email.
- Access your profile: You can access your profile through the Volunteer Local Events page (Category selection page) or the button below.
- Download the ‘VolunteerLocal’ mobile on on the apple store (click) or the google play store (click).
How to cancel your shifts
- You can access your profile through the Volunteer Local Events page (Category selection page) or the button above.
- Download the ‘VolunteerLocal’ mobile app on on the apple store (click) or the google play store (click).
The old scheduler is still available if you need to view shifts prior to January 2023: